Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Max86[_2_] Max86[_2_] is offline

Default Create Multiple TOCs with Word 2007

I have used the RD field in the past (Word 2003) to create a TOC doc from
several separate documents. I have tried this unsuccessfully with Word 2007.
Is there a new technique or field that is used.

I cannot combine the docs because they add up to over 400 pages and 35Mb and
the merged file is unstable due to the extensive formatting required.