Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RCUSWALK RCUSWALK is offline

Default How do I choose which font a specific language keyboard will use?

Heres my problem: I use several different language keyboards (Greek,
Hebrew), which access the extended characters in unicode fonts. I have the
keyboard part working just fine. But when I switch the keyboard to Hebrew,
for example, the font changes to Arial Unicode, and when I switch the
keyboard to Greek, the font changes to Tahoma. If either of these fonts lacks
a specific character, the font changes again €” sometimes in the middle of a
word. I have a font that uses all the characters that I need, but it isnt
the font that that I need to use as my default. I would like Word to switch
to the font that has all the characters I need for the Greek and Hebrew
keyboards and only for these keyboards. Is there any way to do this?