Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
POPEYERALPH POPEYERALPH is offline

Default Word gives msg "the procedure entry point ?WzCopyTrunc@MWblStrings

PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library WKWbl.dll" Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
POPEYERALPH POPEYERALPH is offline

Default Word gives msg "the procedure entry point ?WzCopyTrunc@MWblStr

When this comes up is when I try to access my address list in "my documents"
to edit it. My file is called "address.wdb" and since I reloaded my Works it
comes up with the error line "WksDB.exe entry point not found" and the "the
procedure entry point ?WzCopyTrunc@MWbStr etc
--
popeyeralph

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What are you trying to do when you get this error message? What is the title
bar on the message box?

"POPEYERALPH" wrote in message
PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library WKWbl.dll"

Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you uninstalled the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What are you trying to do when you get this error message? What is the

title
bar on the message box?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"POPEYERALPH" wrote in message
PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

WKWbl.dll"
Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't believe you get this error message in Word. You probably see it
in Works. The error message is usually caused by installing Office 2007
beta software on the computer. To fix it, uninstall Works by clicking
on Start | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs, then manually delete
the Microsoft Works folder (usually something like c:\Program
Files\Microsoft Works), and reinstall Works from your Works CD.

POPEYERALPH wrote:

PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library WKWbl.dll" Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
POPEYERALPH POPEYERALPH is offline

I don't think I uninstalled the works suite add-in for word. I will check. I
don't think my works suite 2001 contains an add-in, but I did go to
microsoft downloads for updates and I think one of them was an add-in. I will
check. Meanwhile I think I will go ahead and uninstall the works and try to
re-install.
--
popeyeralph

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

What are you trying to do when you get this error message? What is the

title
bar on the message box?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"POPEYERALPH" wrote in message
PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library

WKWbl.dll"
Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
POPEYERALPH POPEYERALPH is offline

OMG It worked!!!! I uninstalled and re-installed and the darned thing brought
up my file and allowed me to edit. Happy Camper. Thanks to all Ralph
--
popeyeralph

"POPEYERALPH" wrote:

PAGPBGHPAG@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library WKWbl.dll" Why
does this appear? How to correct it to access my documents? Any help
appreciated. Thanks, Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Glad to hear it, and thanks for writing back to let us know.

POPEYERALPH wrote:

OMG It worked!!!! I uninstalled and re-installed and the darned thing brought
up my file and allowed me to edit. Happy Camper. Thanks to all Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mepanda Mepanda is offline

Sounds gfreat! i have MS Works 2000.m I am trying to install old software
(if it aint broke don't fix it) cause i like the program. New desktop has Win
XP Pro. Msg come up when tryingf to start works: MSWORKS.EXE unable to
locate component wkwbl.dll. Suggest to reinstall. I have so far five times
no go still. I lookded for file in programs/commonfiles/MSWorks/wkshared and
I cannot locate file (in C; drive or on CD). Now i cannot uninstall program.
Truly stuck now????? I dont check this Email. any suggestions Email@
. If any response, I will return to this site to share
with community. thanks