Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

Default I don't want a new document to open when I boot MS Word? Help!!

I am trying to prevent a blank document from opening every time I boot MS
Word. I had a / reference keyed in another computer a few years ago, but no
longer have it. This gave me a blank screen, which is what I want. Any
suggestion or help is appreciated. Thanks.

Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add a /n switch to your Word program shortcut. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=210565 "How to use startup command
line switches to start Word 2003, Word 2002, and Word 2000" for more
information.