Geoff

Default Vertical line in margin only from some PCs - MS Word

My wife's real estate newsletter has a vertical line floating in the
left margin next to one paragraph, like a "track changes" line. It is
never visible on the screen, but at her office, on her PC and the office
manager's, it is there when printed. At home, if I print it to any of
our three networked printers from my PC there is no line. If she prints
to any of them from her brand new IBM laptop, it is always there. "Track
changes" is turned off on all and the paragraph in question does not
have any borders enabled in the "borders" menu. All of us are running MS
Office 2003. It is driving us nuts. What can this be?
Gert Pauwels

Geoff,
could this be a document in which Track changes was originally activated but
then deactivated because all the changes had been done? If this is the case,
try activating it again and accept all changes. Maybe this will get rid of
the vertical line....

Hope this helps

Gert