Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rlk rlk is offline

Default Changing "From Line" Content in a Mail Merged E-mail

I'm using mail merge to send e-mails via outlook, but the default "from"
content is my alias. I have an alternate inbox/alias set-up in outllook that
I can send mail from and I'd like to seciify that for my mailings, but I
can't seem to get past the default settings in the mail-merge process.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You need to set the default in Outlook before executing the merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"rlk" wrote in message
I'm using mail merge to send e-mails via outlook, but the default "from"
content is my alias. I have an alternate inbox/alias set-up in outllook
that
I can send mail from and I'd like to seciify that for my mailings, but I
can't seem to get past the default settings in the mail-merge process.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rlk rlk is offline

Thanks, Doug. It doensn't look like I have permissions to change these
settings, but will work with my IT guy to sort it out.