Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Linda Cox Linda Cox is offline

Default inserting customized auto text

Cannot figure out how to insert frequently used customized phrase or words -
it use to be so easy using auto text in Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Autotext works much as before except that it doesn't have the prompt when
you type in the keyword. Type the keyword and press F3 or pick from the list
(insert quickparts or add the buiding blocks organizer to the QAT). You
might also consider autocorrect which works exactly as before.