Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
delta12 delta12 is offline

Default word 2007 markup problem.

Hello
I recieved a document what has been edit with several marks, like formats
and words what are marked with stripes etc .
when i want to disabled those marks, with review and disable some icons in
show markup and when my doc looks okee, i saved but when i reopen it, i see
the markes again.
can someone help me.