Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Valorie Valorie is offline

Default boarder is cut off when printing

Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and still can
not get it to print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default border is cut off when printing

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

Valorie wrote:
Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and
still can not get it to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dusty boots dusty boots is offline

"Valorie" wrote:

Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and still can
not get it to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dusty boots dusty boots is offline

I have the same problem, the right hand border does not print. I followed the
instructions of the link listed below, problem still not solved. Suggestions?
dusty boots

Valorie wrote:
Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and
still can not get it to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Most printers cannot print to the edge of the page. You may have to move
your border into the printable area.

Valorie wrote:
Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and
still can not get it to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dusty boots dusty boots is offline

How do I do that? I use Format/Borders & Shading to select the type of border
I want and it goes into the document w/o me having any control where it goes.
In addition, MS Help says that on Page Setup I should change all margins to
"0" in order to find out what the correct margins are - I did that and
margins are .25 top/bottom, .07 Left, and .05 Right. Using those margins, the
right hand border is Still not printing.

Valorie wrote:
Page border is cut off when printing. I have changed margins and
still can not get it to print.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dusty boots dusty boots is offline

Thanks, that worked, but not until I adjusted the margins by using the
sliding arrow on the ruler.