Michael

Default How do you change the name of the business that it is licensed to?

When attempting to type my business name within a document in Word 2003 a
pop-up from word lists my business name and asks me to enter. This is a time
saver except for the fact that I've altered my business name. Where do I go
to update the software with my new business name?

See

€œOFF2000: How to Change Company Name and User Name After Setup€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=233499

€œHOW TO: Change the Company Name and User Name in an Office XP Program€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=290528

€œHow to change the company name and user name in Office 2003€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=821550

"Michael" wrote in message
When attempting to type my business name within a document in Word 2003 a
pop-up from word lists my business name and asks me to enter. This is a

time
saver except for the fact that I've altered my business name. Where do I

go
to update the software with my new business name?

pameluh

Tools | AutoCorrect | Autotext tab | Search through the entries for your old
company name | Highlight and delete it (if it's even there) | type the new
company name where it says, "Enter autotext entries he" | Add

Hope this helps!

Pamela