tony

Default Pressing ALT+FN+character code doesn't produce international chara

Pressing ALT+FN+character code doesn't produce international character in
Word 2003, although it does in other software, such as WordPad and Outlook
emails. The notebook used is an Acer Travelmate 4021. Please respond, if you
have experienced a similar problem.