Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DJ DJ is offline

Default How do I change the background colors of Word & Excel

How do I change background blue colour to another color for Word & Excel
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] Kara the Computer Tutor[_2_] is offline

See if this is what you're looking to do:

1. Click on the round Office Button in the upper left.
2. Click on Word Options in the lower right-hand corner of the box that pops
up.
3. Click on "Popular" on the left.
4. Click on the dropdown box next to where it says "Color Scheme," and
choose another color.
5. Click OK to get out of the box.

Hope that helps!

--