Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Eric is offline

Default how to auto fill info from Word form text to header

Does anyone have advice on how to accomplish this task- I have a form in
which several fields are to be populated - I wish to have text from 2 of
these fields auto populate 2 fields in the header of the form. I will be
setting this form up as a template for multiple clients to respond. Any
advice would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

To each of the fields, apply a unique paragraph style and then insert
STYLEREF fields in the header. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/S....htm#FormField.

--
Stefan Blom