Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Word fusion and attachment

Hello Everybody,

How do Word mailmerge with more attachment files.

My code:

Dim Mydoc as document
Set MyDoc = ActiveDocument

With MyDoc.MailMerge
.MailAsAttachment = True
.MailAddressFieldName = "Courriel"
.MailSubject = Objet.Text
.Destination = wdSendToEmail
.Execute
End With

My code is good, but I miss something to attach an additional file to
the mail. I would like in addition to fusion in part joint having the
possibility of putting of another file for each address indicated in my
fusion.

Thak you for reply!!