Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
connor8205k

Default Heavy dashed lines randomly inserted by Workd 2002

In a multi-page document, there are random heavy dashed lines that I didn't
mean to have. I can't delete them; how can I get rid of them?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Open the document, press Ctrl+A to select all of the text, and
click on Format | Borders and Shading | Borders tab | Setting:
None | Apply to: Paragraph | OK.

connor8205k wrote:

In a multi-page document, there are random heavy dashed lines that I didn't
mean to have. I can't delete them; how can I get rid of them?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

From the FAQ:

12. How can I get rid of that weird line that appears
magically?
http://addbalance.com/word/borders.htm
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm
--