Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herman Mizar Herman Mizar is offline

Default How to write press release for fashion show?

I have to write a press release or press write-up for a Fashion Show that is
going to held this June 2007. I have to find the correct angle on how to
write an attractive write-up. Kindly help me in getting the idea on the right
angle and how to write an interesting one.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Hayes Chris Hayes is offline

Mr. Herman,

I don't want to sound like a grumpy mean person but this is a Microsoft Word
forum focused on program discussion and questions regarding using the program.

Questions like:
1) How do I find "baseballs" and replace with "footballs"?
2) How can I break a cell in a table into more than one cell?
3) Where do I find the spell check feature?
Are appropriate

You might want to try a google search on "Public Relations Writing" I came
up with a lot of interesting hits.

Hope that helps.

--
Chris Hayes
Still a beginner (only 12 years)

[fyi, you can email me by getting rid of the British Comedian''s name who
wrote that song about "Spam"]

"Herman Mizar" wrote:

I have to write a press release or press write-up for a Fashion Show that is
going to held this June 2007. I have to find the correct angle on how to
write an attractive write-up. Kindly help me in getting the idea on the right
angle and how to write an interesting one.
Thank you.

Ultimer Ultimer is offline
Junior Member

I love to watch various fashion shows, but I will hardly ever be able to wear the clothes that I usually see there. Since I am a Muslim, I have to follow certain traditions in clothing, so I buy Abayas. If you are looking for a good and trusted store with quality Muslim clothing, then I advise you to look at the Amani's online store website.