Hague2

Default ClipArt for Mail Merge Labels

Hello,
Is there a way to insert ClipArt on each Label during a merge without
copying and pasting into each label?
Thanks
Doug Robbins

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Hague2" wrote in message
news
Hello,
Is there a way to insert ClipArt on each Label during a merge without
copying and pasting into each label?
Thanks

laceyjo

I've done a mail merge for labels and have a graphic on the left hand side of
the label. this was done by clipart. however, I would like to align the
text of the label so it stands on the left but in the middle instead of on
the top of the label. is there a way to change this in word? I've had a
look at the website recommended and can't find what I'm looking for.