Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
TechnoMom TechnoMom is offline

Default Can you force labels to print vertically instead of horizontally?

I am using Word Mail Merge to print labels for use as a school directory.
The data is being selected out of an Excel spreadsheet. Each page has 2
columns of name/address information. I would like the labels to print
vertically, like this:

Student A Student D
Student B Student E
Student C Student F

rather than this, which is what Word does by default.
Student A Student B
Student C Student D
Student E Student F

Is this possible?