Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Need Help with Text Boxes...Tav Need Help with Text Boxes...Tav is offline

Default I"m using M/S word 03 version can I have mutiple text boxes ??

Need help does the new vers of word have the ability to use multiple text
boxes for an image which was brought in as a bit image...need to use muti txt
boxes but the 03 version only allows one text box inserted does 08 version
take care of this software restriction...??? help ???