Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
okeydocke okeydocke is offline

Default how can i print individual gift cards, with my own message on it?

can somebodu help me... thank you
i have a package of 50 3x4 inch gift cards, and i want to print my own
message on them, can someone tell me how to do it? im new to word.thanks for
helping.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The first thing you'll have to do is ascertain whether your printer can
print a card this small. And if it can, whether it will allow you to define
a custom size for it. If not, you'll have to select the next largest
built-in size (perhaps 3x5) and adjust your margins accordingly; test with a
full sheet of paper or larger card to see where your text will print, then
arrange your margins to put your text into that space.