Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slia9500 slia9500 is offline

Default Comment balloon colour?

Is it possible to change the colour of comment balloons in Word 2007? If so,
how do I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Slia,

The balloon color matches the colors in Track changes for a particular author/editor. Review=Track Changes=Change Tracking
Options=Comments

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On the Review tab, click the arrow beside Track Changes and select Change
Tracking Options, then select the desired color for comments.