Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sam sam is offline

Default Converting word document tp pdf

I have a document written in word 2007 which i have converted using
adobe acrobat 6.0 professional. However when converted the hyperlinks
in the word are not functioning.Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance.
SAM
p.s. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, kindly tell
me where i can get replay for this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Go to "Change Conversion Settings" for your Acrobat.

On the setings tab, under Application Settings, check the box for "Add
bookmarks to Adobe PDF" and "Add links to Adobe PDF".
Then check under the Word tab, and check the "Convert cross-references and
Table of Contents to links", you may want the Footnote and endnote links.
Then check under the Bookmarks tabs that the particular Styles you want are
included.
You may get the message box concerning tags, "may take some time", "do you
wish to continue", etc. if your document is large and has many such links.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"sam" wrote:

I have a document written in word 2007 which i have converted using
adobe acrobat 6.0 professional. However when converted the hyperlinks
in the word are not functioning.Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance.
SAM
p.s. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, kindly tell
me where i can get replay for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Unfortunately, while Dean and Peter have the right idea, they appear to have
missed the reference to Acrobat 6, which has an add-in that is not
compatible with Word 2007. For that you need Acrobat 8.1.2. You may do
better with the Word 2007 PDF add-in that is available from Microsoft.

sam wrote:
I have a document written in word 2007 which i have converted using
adobe acrobat 6.0 professional. However when converted the hyperlinks
in the word are not functioning.Any suggestions ???
Thanks in advance.
SAM
p.s. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, if not, kindly tell
me where i can get replay for this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
askteam askteam is offline

7 Ways to convert/make PDF
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti..._PDF_documents

1. Word plug-in or 2007 office add-in

2. Do it online
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...Them_In_One_Go

3. standalone pdf creator/maker/convertor
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...CutePDF_Writer
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...reator_-_doPDF

4. via email
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti..._PDF_via_email

5. from your Firefox browser
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...irefox_Add-ons

6. from your camera phone or digital camera
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...meraphone_free

7. from Pocket PC or Windows Smartphone
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti...ows_Smartphone

VBA code to create PDF in bulk