Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
amiragho amiragho is offline

Default where is the password for windows?

When i started using the office on my new laptop, it keeps asking me for the
password, which is hidden somewhere, and i dont know where to look for it.
Can i get assistance?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What is the *exact* message that you see in which Word version?

amiragho wrote:
When i started using the office on my new laptop, it keeps asking me
for the password, which is hidden somewhere, and i dont know where to
look for it. Can i get assistance?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DeanH DeanH is offline

Ask in the Office forum (for the version you have), this one is for Word.
All the best
DeanH

"amiragho" wrote:

When i started using the office on my new laptop, it keeps asking me for the
password, which is hidden somewhere, and i dont know where to look for it.
Can i get assistance?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

The Windows password is in your user profile on the server.
Contact your network administrator to have it reset if you've
forgotten your password.