Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Allan Allan is offline

Default change uppercase to lowercase in word 2007

How do I change words from lowercase to uppercase or tiltle case in Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Use the "Change Case" control in the Font group of the Home tab or use the
same keyboard method from previous Word versions (select the text and
Shift+F3)

--
Greg Maxey - Word MVP

My web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org