Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mocha99 mocha99 is offline

Default From Footnote to Endnote (Word 2007)

Hi all,

is there a way to automatically convert all the footnotes in my document
to endnotes? I need to convert them as I need to try a different layout
for my paper (more than 100 pages)...

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Yves Dhondt Yves Dhondt is offline

In Word 2007, go to the "References" tab, click the little arrow next to
"Footnotes" (bottom of the ribbon). If you have both footnotes and endnotes
in your document, the "Convert..." button will be active in the dialog.
Click it, and select whatever conversion you want.

Yves