Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ted medin ted medin is offline

Default Network Hard Drive & word 2002

Seem to have lost the read only property on a file on the NHD. I set the
read only but when i exit & return its gone. Seems to be consistent with
a buffalo & linksys NSLU2 model. Any one got any ideas? TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Are these just HDDs or NAS devices? There have been many posts about
problems with Buffalo not working correctly with various versions of Word.
AFAIAA, they have not been resolved, but I would try the Buffalo support
site.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP