Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
iwwendyl iwwendyl is offline

Default How do I print TOC in Word 2007?

My coworker and I figured this out, but what's a permanent fix? If we print
a file containing a TOC, as soon as we hit OK to print all or type in page
numbers, the TOC numbers all change to 2 or 3. Our workaround is to print
the entire file, then to go back and print the TOC as a Current Page from the
Print dialog box. How can we fix this permanently?