Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michelle J Michelle J is offline

Default How do I create an academic calendar for next year?

I am trying to create a 2010-2011 academic calendar in word 07 and I cannot
get one for the next year. I created one last year, not sure what I did
then, but I would think you could just change the dates, but I am baffled and
cannot figure it out. It should be simple.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Hi,

I am sorry that you can't create one. There are tons of tutorials that show
you how! I used this tutorial long time ago and helped me out a lot when
creating calendars!

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=255

It goes to step by step.

Let me know if you found this useful,

--
Vicente Tulliano

"Michelle J" wrote:

I am trying to create a 2010-2011 academic calendar in word 07 and I cannot
get one for the next year. I created one last year, not sure what I did
then, but I would think you could just change the dates, but I am baffled and
cannot figure it out. It should be simple.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMDinAK CMDinAK is offline

Hi Michelle! I just got on this site - it is May - and there is still not a
2010-2011 academic calendar! We got last year's by opening up Word 2007,
going to "New" choosing the "Calendar Templates" area then going to
Academic. There is one for last year and the year before but not for this
coming academic year.