Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mariann Mariann is offline

Default List Styles and TOC - Word 2007

Hello, Word Gurus! I have a question regarding List Styles in Word. I
created my numbering and linked Heading styles 1 - 9 with all nine levels in
my list. I named and saved the new style and started list in new document.
Although I linked my heading styles to each level, Word does not recognize
when I try to use in my Table of Contents. Does anyone know how Word 2007
see's these linked styles and how do I get it to recognize for my TOC?

Thanks So MUCH!