Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Arlene Arlene is offline

Default "Notify me of replies" not working

For several months now, even though I check "Notify me of replies" when I
post a question, I'm not receiving 3-mail notifications in my Hotmail
account. And nothing is in the Junk folder either. Is this happening to
anyone else and is there a fix? I love these newsgroups but it is very
difficult in the busy ones like this one to find answers that might be posted
weeks later than the original request.

Thanks in advance.

Arlene