Sue Meador Sue Meador is offline
Junior Member

Default Mailmerge

How do I add new names and addresses to an existing mailmerge list in Word 2010?
Venky62 Venky62 is offline
Junior Member

You will have to add the new names to the data source and redo the mail merge. There is no other method, so far as I know. Is there some reason you cannot do that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Meador View Post
How do I add new names and addresses to an existing mailmerge list in Word 2010?

MailMerge Help ChrisLouie Microsoft Word Help 2 August 13th 07 09:42 PM
help with mailmerge please steve goodrich Mailmerge 3 March 6th 06 05:32 PM
mailmerge norma Mailmerge 0 January 31st 06 10:40 PM
Mailmerge Robert Mailmerge 0 August 19th 05 12:24 AM
MAILMERGE COOKIE Mailmerge 1 August 4th 05 10:08 PM