Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kay Smith Kay Smith is offline
Junior Member

Question Numbering, header, and tabs

I am trying to type documents that were orginally set up on a different Word version. I currently use Word 2010. There is a header with a picture and a quote, which I try not to mess up.. I tred to set the number icon and then I need to indent each paragraph there after. I've tried to set the ruler, but cannot make it work properly. I have a page 2 also and I can't change the margin for just page 2. I'm sure these are simple procedures, but I am frustrated and would appreciate some help. It' very important to me because I am typing evaluations for a company from my home and want to make them perfect. Thx