Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justamailman justamailman is offline

Default not saving

Hi
I want to save a doc recently edited but it does not want to save it . I
have used the Find and replace to change a common word in the text that
appears a big number of time . It did replaces them but I can not save the
file. I have even copied the whole text Ctrl A on an new file and tried to
save it with no success either. Strange . What could cause that , please ?

Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO
Office XP Small Business 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What happens when you do try to save the file? Do you get any error
messages? Exactly what do they say? Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"justamailman" wrote in message
Hi
I want to save a doc recently edited but it does not want to save it . I
have used the Find and replace to change a common word in the text that
appears a big number of time . It did replaces them but I can not save the
file. I have even copied the whole text Ctrl A on an new file and tried to
save it with no success either. Strange . What could cause that , please ?

Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO
Office XP Small Business 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justamailman justamailman is offline

Nothing except the autorecovery program comes in after a while saying that
the saving will be postponed for later something like that nothing else no
error comments
I am running Office XP Small Business 2002 which includes Word 2002

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
What happens when you do try to save the file? Do you get any error
messages? Exactly what do they say? Which version of Word?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"justamailman" wrote in message
Hi
I want to save a doc recently edited but it does not want to save it . I
have used the Find and replace to change a common word in the text that
appears a big number of time . It did replaces them but I can not save
the file. I have even copied the whole text Ctrl A on an new file and
tried to save it with no success either. Strange . What could cause that
, please ?

Thanks to all

Running Dell lap C 840 2.2 Ghz, 750 RAM
XP PRO
Office XP Small Business 2002

Saving mail merge template not saving setting in address block Luvsql Mailmerge 7 June 12th 07 06:57 PM
saving word document that will execute link after saving CharlieW Microsoft Word Help 1 April 9th 07 10:33 AM
Saving Changes Takemo Microsoft Word Help 1 November 4th 06 04:41 AM
saving margegbc Microsoft Word Help 1 April 22nd 06 06:42 PM
When saving document the saving box always appiers under the docum Yarek Microsoft Word Help 3 June 24th 05 12:16 AM