Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hydro.chick hydro.chick is offline

Default i cant print from word as macros are disabled?

i loaded nitro pdf into my computer on friday and then had to uninstall as my
boss had already installed it on her computer.my problem now is that every
time i try to print from word i get an error message saying that the macros
are disabled. the problem is that i dont know what a macro is or how to get
rid of the error. please tell me how to fix this as i have heaps of work to
do and print and i am stuck.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It might help if you tell us which Word version you are using, but it seems
that you may still have the PDF add-in still present - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm
and then http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.