Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TRM Maine TRM Maine is offline

Default Rotating table to portrait so its 'sideways' on screen

I need to format a table that is now a landscape orientated table so that it
is formatted as portrait. Essentially I want to rotate the entire table 90
degrees counterclockwise. I know you can use text direction to create the
desired effect for individual cells, but can you do that for an entire table
w/o doing it for each cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

You can do this if you highlight the whole table minus the last row. Once you
have selected all but the last row, right click and you will get the text
direction function, select the direction for your text, then select the last
row and just hit F4 to repeat the last function. However, this is not a
solution to "turn" your table as now your last row is your first column, etc.