Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TJmarine TJmarine is offline

Default Text not wrapping all the way to the right hand margin??

When I go into [File]-[Page Set Up] set margins to .6" right, left, top and
bottom hit ok. The program allows me to start off on the left at my set
margin but starts wrapping the text at 6.5" not 7.5" where I set the margin
to. I am not allowed to use the space after 6.5" and it centers from the left
margin set at .6" to the default margin leaving me with a lop sided document.
Why doesn't the program recognize the left manually set margins? Help.
--
TJmarine
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are tracking changes or adding comments to the document, Word could be
reserving space (on the right) for the so-called balloons. You can turn off
the balloons in Tools | Options, Track Changes tab (Word 2003) or Review tab

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP