Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul W Smith Paul W Smith is offline

Default Bookmarks

How do I have the same information appear multiple times in a document.

I have successfully created a bookmark and have the text appear there, but
do I have to create mutliple bookmarks all with slihgtly different names or
is there a way to show the same one piece of bookmarked informarion in
multiple places?

Paul Smith

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gregory K. Maxey Gregory K. Maxey is offline

Paul,

See the section on bookmarks he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

Paul W Smith wrote:
How do I have the same information appear multiple times in a
document.
I have successfully created a bookmark and have the text appear
there, but do I have to create mutliple bookmarks all with slihgtly
different names or is there a way to show the same one piece of
bookmarked informarion in multiple places?

Paul Smith

Word 2007 bookmarks - How to display bookmarks on page? rgille Microsoft Word Help 2 April 27th 23 02:55 AM
Bookmarks ll Microsoft Word Help 1 March 7th 07 12:32 AM
Bookmarks CraigM Microsoft Word Help 2 February 7th 06 10:50 AM
Bookmarks Christine Lisi Microsoft Word Help 4 August 19th 05 07:22 PM
Bookmarks Brady Finney Tables 1 February 23rd 05 10:12 PM