Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mailfordjc Mailfordjc is offline

Default Mail Merge Creating Labels Problem

I am using Word 2003 to create labels from a .csv file.
The labels are printing on a 21 label sheet (ie Avery L7160).
Problem is I can only generate one sheet with the first 21 addresses.
Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong, and how I can generate more than 1
sheet of labels through the mail merge process?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a new
document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page