Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Printer Paper Jam Printer Paper Jam is offline

Default I repaired the paper jam but the computer still says there is jam

my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not a Word issue but I'd suggest turning the printer off and rebooting the
system.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Printer Paper Jam" Printer Paper wrote in
message ...
my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Sometimes there's a specific cover or part of the printer that you can open
and close to "kickstart" it after a paper jam. If not, try turning the
printer off and back on (I doubt it's really necessary to reboot the system
as JoAnn suggests).

"Printer Paper Jam" Printer Paper wrote in
message ...
my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I don't know if it will help or not but it can't hurt. :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Sometimes there's a specific cover or part of the printer that you can
open and close to "kickstart" it after a paper jam. If not, try turning
the printer off and back on (I doubt it's really necessary to reboot the
system as JoAnn suggests).

"Printer Paper Jam" Printer Paper wrote in
message ...
my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Syl Syl is offline

I did the following and it worked. Try it!

Disconnect usb cable from printer.perform below steps on the computer to
restart the spooler service.
1) Start- Control Panel
2) switch to "classic View" (if not in that view)
[Click on "Classic View" option on the left pane in Control Panel window]
3) Double click on Administrative Tools
4) Double click on Services.
5) Scroll down & point on "Print Spooler"

Click on " Stop the Service" option to stop the spooler

Click on " Restart the Service" option to start the spooler
Please reconnect and try to print.

"Printer Paper Jam" wrote:

my printer paper got jamed, I fixed the problem and it will make copies
manually
but I can't get it to copy anything from the computer, it just says paper
Jamed.
HOw do I fix it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

For future reference, it may also be worth noticing that this newsgroup is
for Word, not for Windows. :-)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP