Laure Bowman

Default Heading Rows Repeat in VB.NET code

How do I turn off Heading Rows Repeat for the current row
in a table programatically? I know how to do it
interactively but can't find the appropriate object/method
to use.

Thanks,
Laure Bowman

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Laure,

How do I turn off Heading Rows Repeat for the current row
in a table programatically? I know how to do it
interactively but can't find the appropriate object/method
to use.

This is VBA syntax, but it's so simple, you shouldn't have
any trouble "translating" to .NET:

ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Rows(index).HeadingFormat = FALSE

Where (index) is the max row number with heading repeat.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)