Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kan kan is offline

Default *文繁簡轉換

In Word 2007, I cannot locate function of "*文繁簡轉換工作列" in my office ribbon
bar. How I can add it back to my word file.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"Kan" wrote in message
In Word 2007, I cannot locate function of "*文繁簡轉換工作列" in my office ribbon
bar. How I can add it back to my word file.

What is "*文繁簡轉換工作列" in English?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default ??????

Stir fry the bok choi.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Gordon" wrote in message

"Kan" wrote in message
In Word 2007, I cannot locate function of "?????????" in my office ribbon
bar. How I can add it back to my word file.

What is "?????????" in English?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Gordon was telling us:
Gordon nous racontait que :

"Kan" wrote in message
In Word 2007, I cannot locate function of "?????????" in my office
ribbon bar. How I can add it back to my word file.

What is "?????????" in English?

It appears to be some sort of Chinese character convertor tool?

--
Jean-Guy Marcil