Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
virda virda is offline

Default activate

How do i activate my microsoft office word 2007? Everytime ive entered my
product key it doesnt activate or atleast let me customize it
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

"virda" wrote in message
How do i activate my microsoft office word 2007? Everytime ive entered my
product key it doesnt activate or atleast let me customize it

You don't need the product key to activate - you should have entered the
product key on installation.
In Word do Office Button (the "pizza"), Word Options (Right-hand bottom),
Resources, and then click on Activate.