Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
San Jose San Jose is offline

Default brochure

How do i change the format on a word document so that i can do a brochure?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Use one of the brochure templates included with Word. Then edit that.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"San Jose" San wrote in message
How do i change the format on a word document so that i can do a brochure?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Unless you have..................PUBLISHER!!!

(You knew I was going to say that, didn't you?)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Use one of the brochure templates included with Word. Then edit that.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"San Jose" San wrote in message
How do i change the format on a word document so that i can do a
brochure?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Funny you should mention Pershing missiles. I actually have some history
with the Pershing missile system. :-)

brochure lmw91 New Users 2 March 1st 07 05:48 PM
How to create tri fold brochure i don;t have brochure option ? Elson Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 07 04:58 AM
2 fold brochure? Michelle Page Layout 1 August 9th 06 04:28 AM
how do i make a brochure arlynea Page Layout 0 June 17th 06 06:36 PM
How can I print out a brochure I made using brochure template Laura Microsoft Word Help 1 January 31st 05 12:17 AM