Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy[_2_] Wendy[_2_] is offline

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Home and student on more than one computer

Hi,

I have tried to research this on the Web but I am still none the wiser so I
will ask the question in here.

I have bought a brand new copy of Microsoft Office 2007 home and student.
All I want to know is can I install it on more than one computer under the
same roof?

Thank You

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If it isn't an OEM version, yes, but you really need to read the license of
the software to know what you can and cannot do.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi,

I have tried to research this on the Web but I am still none the wiser so
I will ask the question in here.

I have bought a brand new copy of Microsoft Office 2007 home and student.
All I want to know is can I install it on more than one computer under the
same roof?

Thank You

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

AFAIAA, Home & Student does not come in OEM guise. You can install it on
three Desktop/Laptop computers belonging to residents of your home. The EULA
should confirm this for you.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi,

I have tried to research this on the Web but I am still none the wiser so
I will ask the question in here.

I have bought a brand new copy of Microsoft Office 2007 home and student.
All I want to know is can I install it on more than one computer under the
same roof?

Thank You

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Wendy[_2_] Wendy[_2_] is offline

Okay folks, thanks for your input. That's what I was hoping, to be able to
put it on more than one machine. You say three? That is not bad I suppose.

Wendy

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hi,

I have tried to research this on the Web but I am still none the wiser so
I will ask the question in here.

I have bought a brand new copy of Microsoft Office 2007 home and student.
All I want to know is can I install it on more than one computer under
the same roof?

Thank You

Wendy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I found a good link here
http://news.office-watch.com/t/n.asp...=872&zoneid=13

It explains that I was wrong about using a 'portable device', but as the
link says - how would MS find out. g

Terry