3 MV

Default Word Tables breaking even though enough space is available on the

I have created a table with Outline Numbered Styling. There is a page break
after the Header row and I cannot delete it. This leaves almost a whole
blank page before the table actually prints on pages 2 and 3. I have 21 rows
in the table including the header row. Each row has the box checked to allow
row to break across page.

How do I get the first page to print more than the head row?