Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwfothergill jwfothergill is offline

Default Reviewing Marks

Hi
Have used Word extensively but never had the need to use the reviewing
marks. Unfortunatley I have now received a huge document back that I sent
off, with reviewing marks all over the place. I accept all the changes but
now have to somehow get rid of all the reviewing marks and format the
document again.

I can't seem to get rid of the marks. Even going to the final document,
saving, as soon as you open it again they are all back. I have read the
answers to these questions here, but I am afraid can't follow - answers seem
to go on about email options!!

Someone please help me, I am tearing my hair out and need this fairly
urgently.
xJane, Bristol, UK
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you have used Accept All Changes in Document and Delete All Comments in
Document, turned off Track Changes, and saved the document, then you should
not be seeing any markup unless it was created using something other than
Track Changes (such as DeltaView or manual formatting).

http://word.mvps.org

"jwfothergill" wrote in message
Hi
Have used Word extensively but never had the need to use the reviewing
marks. Unfortunatley I have now received a huge document back that I sent
off, with reviewing marks all over the place. I accept all the changes but
now have to somehow get rid of all the reviewing marks and format the
document again.

I can't seem to get rid of the marks. Even going to the final document,
saving, as soon as you open it again they are all back. I have read the
answers to these questions here, but I am afraid can't follow - answers
seem
to go on about email options!!

Someone please help me, I am tearing my hair out and need this fairly
urgently.
xJane, Bristol, UK

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

[...]

How do I remove crop marks or registration marks in word 2003? Steve B. Page Layout 2 February 27th 08 08:16 AM
Word should filter revision marks: show marks after given date. Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 06 03:27 AM
Registry fix to remove margin marks or crop marks on page corners, courtesy of Jay Freedman Bob Wang Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 06 01:03 AM
Reviewing check marks Peter New Users 1 October 19th 05 10:42 AM
How can I print the formatting marks (space marks, papagraph mark. AndrewA Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 08:54 PM