Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hunter35 Hunter35 is offline

Default Why are my bullets suddenly orange

Why are my bullets suddenly orange? I have checked the colors and the bullet
section itself and can't figure it out

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using one of the most recent versions of Word, you can click an
actual bullet (to select all bullets within a list), and then you can change the
color as you would for selected text.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP