Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robin Clay Robin Clay is offline

Default missing document

Some people set up Windows to delete all "temporary internet files" after
each session. If yours is like that, the answer is probably "No."

Try firing up Word, and using File Open, and the NAME will probably be
there. Make a note of it, and then use Windows Explorer to "Find" it.

It just may be in your Recycle bin - but again, some people set things up to
empty that every time the computer is switched off.

Good luck !

Regards

Robin

"Holly" wrote:

I downloaded a word documnet from my email, and I am assuming it was saved
into a temporary folder. I was working on the document yesterday, and when I
was done I simply pressed save. Now when I try to find the document again I
can't. Can it be recovered?

Thanks