Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mouse Pointer Mouse Pointer is offline

Default Why does the mouse pointer keep jumping back to previous line, Wor

why does the mouse pointer keep jumping back to previous line while typing
in Ms Word or even composing an email in Hotmail?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using a laptop, the touchpad could be overly sensitive. Try changing
its settings in Control Panel.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP