Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meng Meng is offline

Default Printing Blank Pages

I've got a computer with 2 printers installed. One printer is a local printer
and the other printer is a network printer.

When I print a document on the local printer, everything works fine
(Everything that is in the document is shown). But when I print to the
network printer, the printer prints blanks and I cannot see anything
including whatever I have typed in print preview.

I have printed documents with network printer on a different computer and
that works fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the network printer and Microsoft Office.

Do you know why this would be happening?

Help appreciated

Meng